Major County-wide Enforcement Efforts started today in Miami-Dade, Monday, March 30, 2020. We believe this is a distinct possibility in Palm Beach County and as such are following the recommended actions provided by the Gold Coast Builders Association:
- Alert all project managers and construction personnel
- Be on the look-out for police officers, building officials or other official persons who will come to job site to enforce these key concerns
- Mandatory Social Distancing for all Workers
- Be Proactive & AVOID creating concerns about our industry NOT complying with Orders MANDATING SOCIAL DISTANCING ON CONSTRUCTION SITES.
- POLICE AND INSPECTORS WILL PROBABLY BE MAKING ENFORCEMENT SWEEPS TO CHECK FOR PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCING OF WORKERS ON ALL SITES.
- TELL ALL WORKERS, “NO HUDDLING” or GATHERING IN GROUPS, OR ELSE FACE SHUT DOWN ORDER.
- EXCEPT TO PERFORM REQUIRED TASKS, NO HUDDLING DURING LUNCH BREAKS!
- IF YOU WANT YOUR JOB TO STAY OPEN, START MANDATORY – STRINGENT ENFORCEMENT NOW.
Maschmeyer Concrete Company
Follow the link below for updates regarding the COVID-19 Outbreak: